Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Replica Jersey Site

• 24-01-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about this site?

Would the sizes be different to here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

There is a thread in the soccer forum that recommends a good site (on mobile, cant link), but whether it clears customs is 50/50 but its a cheap gamble and top quality seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

shangri la wrote: »
    There is a thread in the soccer forum that recommends a good site (on mobile, cant link), but whether it clears customs is 50/50 but its a cheap gamble and top quality seemingly.

The guys in soccer forum recommend that you get jersey's shipped to UK or NI then posted here or customs will nab them.So talk nice to the relatives across the water or up North.

Have a look at soccertriads or talesofsoccer.

The lads in thread in the soccer forum might have discount codes for them also;)

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Cheers for the response guys

@ shangri la: I had a look at the recommended sites, but they dont have the training jackets, and I'd like to get one of those.

@ Zerks: Cheers for the heads up on that, That would be really frustrating fot it to get nabbed! They'd prob charge tax on it I presume or would they confiscate it? Do you have a link where they discuss this? Thanks a lot

Also sorry for my late response

Customs confiscate them,so it's bye bye jersey:(

Here's the link to the thread,last few pages discuss the customs problem,going via someone in UK/NI seems to work.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055921170

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sg12

Good info.
    Please post a pic. I think I am going to order service Jersey. Thanks.

doned wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about this site?

Would the sizes be different to here?

If you're strict with quality of your jersey , you'd better go to the official shop to buy your ones . anyway . you get what you paid for . i bought mine from http://www.weiketrade.com . i'm just ok with the jersey there :25 dollars per . but you'd better check if it's in stock when you're placing your order .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

The only retro website that I ever came across was for GAA jerseys and they are at www.retrogaa.com and are based in the U.K I believe....

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Any sites for rugby jerseys??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

doned wrote: »
    NJS007 wrote: »
    The only retro website that I ever came across was for GAA jerseys and they are at www.retrogaa.com and are based in the U.K I believe....

they accept paypal ? i only trust paypal since they would protect my rights over each deal with with the seller. that makes everything safer
    Not sure... Check it out.. I think that they are reputable enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

google it

Welcome to boards.

Great first reply :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

:D my pleasure

You'll get along just fine on Boards with an attitude like that:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 borehead

toe_knee wrote: »
    Any sites for rugby jerseys??

ebay would be a great choice . i bought mine and happy with that .

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

shangri la wrote: »

+1. it's a gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

moninghaly wrote: »
    +1. it's a gamble

I've bought off soccertriads a few times without any issue. I haven't got anything off them in a while but keep in mind their sizes are generally bigger, i'm usually a medium but would get small from them

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

yes . size problem is really a big matter . i will check the size chart before purchase from each site .

you know what . each site has a different size measurement from the official . such as the following one

http://www.weiketrade.hk/help/help5-16.html

Advertisement