Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results on the 19th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Go on ul.ie, Students & Staff, then Learning Resources>My Student Record.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

Cydoniac wrote: »

are those fake results?
    Cause it says there i got a QCA of 3, when i was ****ting bricks thinking i failed one or two????!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Thanks, finally mamaged to get on this way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Woo hoo.........a B1, A2 x 3 and an A1.....QCA of 3.6

Happy Days!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

finally! got a skelp of b's! QCA 2.96 so still on course for the bursary in england next year wit the hdip!

now friend can log in due to date of birth problems..anyone getting that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Glad of no repeats with the co-op and study abroad coming up. Could have been tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

I can't remember my password for the life of me to log in. How do I go about getting a new one emailed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭yuppy700

use this

https://si1.ul.ie/Student_Results/

and use your password like if you were logging into a library PC

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

1 B1, 1 B2, and 3 B3s. QCA of 3.01.

How I got a B3 in Economics I will never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Does anyone know what QCA you need to get a 2.1 and 1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Failed something but passed everything else. Was along the lines of what I was expecting, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Funkstard wrote: »
    Does anyone know what QCA you need to get a 2.1 and 1?

Here's the one from Kemmy Business School just to give an idea:

1:1 - 3.40
    2:1 - 3.00
    2.2 - 2.60
    3.0 - 2.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Is there a way to find out the structure for the Science & Engineering faculty? Can't find anything related on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Irish_Yank

Hey guys. I didn't do so well in mine. I got a 1.64 QCA with 1F and 2D's. Can soomeone give me a straight answer as to what that means? I also got a B2 and a C2. And Can someone also tell what the Status means? I see C's and and O.

Thanks. =]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

4th year, just got my best results ever at college, first time I ever got over 3.0 in a semester, I've got a QCA now of 2.7, bit to go to reach 3.0 for a 2.1 degree but its possible with very good grades next semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alright_dave

How does the compensatory fail work? If I got a QCA of over 2.0 in first year and failed 1, is there any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

How does the compensatory fail work? If I got a QCA of over 2.0 in first year and failed 1, is there any chance?
    If it's an F, you have to repeat. You'll get away with D's.

If it helps, I have three of them... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 galwaygal2

I applied for an I grade for a module but it has NG for it on my transcript. does this mean my i grade application didn't go through?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Got a D1 in a subject I was 100% sure I was going to utterly fail. Looks like I might not have to repeat after all.

On a more worried note, is it bad that I only have results for 4 of my 5 modules? I know what I got in the 5th module but the subject is not appearing in my results. I changed course during the semester so I suspect it could be a case that I'm not registered for the module.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Daniel S wrote: »
    If it's an F, you have to repeat. You'll get away with D's.

If it helps, I have three of them... :(

Ya I have 2 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

1huge1 wrote: »
    4th year, just got my best results ever at college, first time I ever got over 3.0 in a semester, I've got a QCA now of 2.7, bit to go to reach 3.0 for a 2.1 degree but its possible with very good grades next semester.

There is a discretion on the qca. Like I'm a 2.97 but that counts as 3

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭GraGra90

galwaygal2 wrote: »
    I applied for an I grade for a module but it has NG for it on my transcript. does this mean my i grade application didn't go through?

Best bet is to contact the Education Officer Aoife Kenny - she'll know most about it. Could mean there was a mistake (happened my friend before) or that you were refused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

1 D1
    2 C3's
    1 B3
    1 B1
    QCA 2.32
    Think that means I don't have to repeat anything,
    Absolutely elated.
    Would've wagered my house and possessions on failing Maths,
    Told myself I'd try this semester though if I passed last one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Hey guys, been onto the portal and was able to log in but cant see anything relating to exam results. Im a returning first year so im paying my fees in 3 installment, in which one is paid. Im guessing my results are withheld because of this but am not sure. Anyone know anything about this?

Edit: Sorry found it. QCA 2.96. Gutted i didnt get a 3.00 :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Aw hamburgers. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

should I be happy with a 3.08? Have to go on co-op next year, know this year's results are important.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

should I be happy with a 3.08? Have to go on co-op next year, know this year's results are important.

If you're not I'll trade you a 2.48?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭RovinPirate

Ahh I have my co-op place sorted and everything (friend of a friend of a friend) but I don't want them to be disappointed in the what they get

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

There should be a job going in SAA after this morning!

• Advertisement

ryanf1 wrote: »
    There should be a job going in SAA after this morning!

Stole my status! :( :pac:

Advertisement