Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hopsack has expanded!

Options
  • 13-01-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Good news for a change, (after Juice and Cafe Fresh updates) are that the Hopsack in Rathmines seems to have expanded. They have a fresh organic fruit and veg section (including the rarely sighted irish organic apples). My companion did notice some meat based dogfood and there are some fishy things (as before) but they also now have an eat-in area and veggie salad bar. The fridge and freezer spaces are bigger too.

And they have a refill station for Lilly's laundry liquid and washing up liquid (although we are still waiting for clarification as to whether Lilly's products are still vegan, now that they've dropped some logo stuff, with the change in packaging).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

they also now have a.... veggie salad bar.

it's Blazing Salads stuff too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Great news! I love that place :)

A blazing salads bar though... that's going to bankrupt me!

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

The fridge and freezer spaces are bigger too.

Despite that, they seem to have less of the stuff I used to buy from them (redwood sausages are my fovourites). :(

A part from that the new shop has definitely a good vibe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Its brilliant now. im spending a fortune in that place

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kirw2n

I absolutely love this place. It's packed (and I mean PACKED like a japanese train) full. Good thing there's never that many people in there~ (well, good for me!) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

so who do we have to murder to get wheatgrass on this side of Fresh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

?

Advertisement