Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Live Sound Engineer Available

Options
  • 11-01-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Offering my engineering services up to whoever wants them. So here is some info.

Live Engineer with 9 years experience in PA rigging, Stage Management, Equipment Servicing, Installation and Mixing. I have worked for some of Irelands leading PA companies and covered some large events. I have covered all types of genres from Metal to Opera. Have a couple of clients at the moment and looking to expand my range a bit. I also have experience of recording live shows and on request I can provide examples of these. Oh and I am also fairly handy at repairing and making cables.

Please PM me to get in touch.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Are you offering your services for free or are you looking to get paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 PaulC86

Malice wrote: »
    Are you offering your services for free or are you looking to get paid?

Sorry forgot to mention that. I am looking to get paid but I can be very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Unfortunately per the charter, commercial advertising is not allowed so I am going to have to close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement