Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAVAN GUITARIST SEEKS SINGER

Options
  • 10-01-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hello i am seeking a singer.
    I am fairly open minded re material and genres as long as the quality of it is good.
    I have plenty of gear and a small PA...
    I want some one who is looking to get cash out of this venture.....
    I want a singer for now and later if possible perhaps set up a full band...
    I am guitar based but willing to to play Keyboard.......
    So I could go from Country Rock to Electronica ...( I have very diverse genre interests )
    so the requirements are...decent voice ..reasonably well presented....openminded re material...looking to make cash...
    .......so travel to gigs is of course essential.....
    if you live nearby transport is not an issue.. but if you are far from me you need yer own car or lift
    ......however if I spot the right person ...i am so driven and passionate regarding all this that I may move near you ......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭charlie2505

Hi. Are you looking for a male or female vocalist? I'm on the female side! I'm a bit further north Cavan but have my own transport so no need to move :) Let me know what you are looking for and we can chat more then!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Ok then .....
    I am looking for someone who is willing to do Blues, Folk, Bluesgrass.....and I suppose more modern stuff......
    Basically if you are decent singer and look the part those are teh two main factors.......

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Ok then .....
    I am looking for someone who is willing to do Blues, Folk, Bluesgrass.....and I suppose more modern stuff......
    Basically if you are decent singer and look the part those are the two main factors.......
    If we agree to go further with this...then i might want you to come either to Ballinagh ( below Cavan Town) or Belturbet...or if you have a place to practice yourself that would be great either way

Advertisement