Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

australian jobs on donedeal web site.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Chaz2012

paulg22 wrote: »
    I dont think ill get it back,but ill get on to the guards and thay mite get on to donedeal.

What websites did u look on pls

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Chaz2012

Hi guys firstly the only time I have ever been on boards was 2 weeks ago when I posted my comment it's funny that the only time someone posts on this it's a Saturday. Ok lets clarify a few things I charge a fee for my services which is for preparation of a cv or interview prepping etc under my sister company Quality Job Solutions. I am an approved recuitment agency under the name Quality Irish Personnel licence number EA 3603 issued by the dept of jobs enterprise and innovation. Under no circumstances do I say I issue visas etc I liaise with companies in australia who process the application as with the situation with Karl. Who I would like to thank for his kind words by the way. I am struggling to understand the negativity towards me personally and my business if someone has an issue with me please call me 086 2143451 and let's see can we come to a solution NM

Niall - the negativity is towards the fact that all these new people are showing up to sing your praises, as I've already said more than once. My own personal issue is with the fact that I already queried you on why you said you were registered with the CRO and yet that site search shows no results whatsoever. Are you an RMA with MARA?

No my company is not an RMA with MARA and I have no obligation to be ..... And please call CRO on Monday to clarify the validity of my company it's amazing you did not acknlowedge the fact that Quality Irish Personnel are a registered recruitment agency. Did that slip your mind hmmmm

It seems to me your the only one on this that is negative towards me which makes me think WTF

Ur company is a joke my husband had an app with u that u couldn't even turn up for .an app that u called him to make few days later ur secratary called with stupid low paid jobs an my husband advised her that he was looking for a certain price range to just look for those an if they come up great she then sent an email to u an forgot that my husband was cc on it to which you replied what tge story with this cocky ****er!!! Now I'm sorry but h over steeped the mark there so u can stick ur company there are plenty of other places that can help at the end of the day ur not even registered to help an u have a stink attitude . Thanks for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Any up dates on this thread, one of my nephews is considering going to NZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 decolan

stock> wrote: »
    Any up dates on this thread, one of my nephews is considering going to NZ.

hi check donedeal in the plant and machinery or tractor section one very unhappy person took out an add warning people about that nail minogue fella yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seaniemud

decolan wrote: »
    hi check donedeal in the plant and machinery or tractor section one very unhappy person took out an add warning people about that nail minogue fella yesterday

hi folks. done deal has removed all his adverts several weeks ago, also his facebook page under Quality Global Personel has been removed. and from my own experience with niall minogue and his above named company i would advise you to stay well away from him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 gillete123

Do not go near this fella he is a complete scam. Paid money and he done nothing.he is a gambling addict apparently and has court cases looming against him for fraud. he is very good at staying hidden. has been to rehab a number of times also ,and been disowned from his family. do not pay him a cent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 seaniemud

hello gillete123 welcome to boards.ie. ya this niall minogue guy is a pure con artist alrite. too bloody late for me thou. already gave him money. but if its the last thing i do i will get every cent back

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gillete123

we are in the same boat so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

You could sue him.

Maybe have a chat to the Gardai but it appears a civil matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jess27

I have deleted my previous posts about this guy cause he tried to defend himself and promise to refund money, so I gave him a chance.
    But he didn't make any of those, so now I have no hesitate to say that this guy is complete SCAM and THIEF. Everyone keep away from him.
    Now I'm going to report him to police, National Consumer Agency and off course going to sue him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

jess27 wrote: »
    I have deleted my previous posts about this guy cause he tried to defend himself and promise to refund money, so I gave him a chance.
    But he didn't make any of those, so now I have no hesitate to say that this guy is complete SCAM and THIEF. Everyone keep away from him.
    Now I'm going to report him to police, National Consumer Agency and off course going to sue him.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056903329

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jess27

Regret haven't found that before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

What a thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I cannot believe that people got scammed by this illiterate man.

Looking for jobs on done deal for oz paying money up front. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jacks2

Well lads, I got job through Niall, I did make it to my job. But my employer no longer deals with him as he took heap of money off them and same goes for load of other places.
    They sent out a group email between all the places saying they wanted everyone to know not to deal with this man. Ruined himself over here.
    Quite funny, cause they liked him at the start and had over 45 dealerships.
    What a fool. Know all over North American agri dealer section as a con artist now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kdb79

jacks2 wrote: »
    Well lads, I got job through Niall, I did make it to my job. But my employer no longer deals with him as he took heap of money off them and same goes for load of other places.
    They sent out a group email between all the places saying they wanted everyone to know not to deal with this man. Ruined himself over here.
    Quite funny, cause they liked him at the start and had over 45 dealerships.
    What a fool. Know all over North American agri dealer section as a con artist now.

are you in north america or canada jacks2?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭A2fan

Zambia wrote: »
    You could sue him.

Maybe have a chat to the Gardai but it appears a civil matter.

Looks like it could be related

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/kerryman/news/charged-with-inducing-men-to-lodge-cash-34743613.html

Advertisement