Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Lessons

Options
  • 03-01-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I hope I am posting in the right forum now but if anyone is looking for quality drum lessons in the Dublin area give me a shout.

I have a degree in percussion and am currently doing a masters in IT and looking to keep the music going as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Are you offering these lessons for free? The reason I'm asking is that the forum charter disallows commercial advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JPROD

Not ideally. Sorry I'm still a noob to boards and I never fully read the charter. Is there anywhere to post topics like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

JPROD wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to post topics like this?

www.adverts.ie

www.gumtree.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 davedrum

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

JPROD wrote: »
    Not ideally. Sorry I'm still a noob to boards and I never fully read the charter. Is there anywhere to post topics like this?
    Rigsby's post is a good place to start.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement