Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Band Members wanted to support Irish Singer/ Songwriter

Options
  • 03-01-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi There,

I'm an Irish singer/ songwriter and caused a bit of a stir with my first single release back in 2006 but have just composed a new album full of genuinely beautiful tracks and I'm looking for a brilliant acoustic guitarist, pianist and violinist to play with me and who are willing to gig and devote time to this. Let me know if you're possibly interested and have some samples of your music and we can go from there.

Happy New Year :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

hey,

Im a guitarist and may be interested. . . few things though. . . what is in it for the band? Is it pro-rata work on the basis that if you make money the band gets a share? or what way does it work?

I hope it doesnt sound like im being dick-ish. . . Im just curious before I say yay or nay you know?

Cheers,
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭No.125

are you male or female? actually can you just tell us who you are.

Advertisement