Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin (Rathfarnham) - Lead/Rhythm guitarist looking to join/start a band

Options
  • 28-12-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi. My name is Val I’m 21 and looking to join /start a band. I’ve got about 5 years experience playing guitar. I write a lot of original material. The main interests would be genres like blues, funk, hard rock, punk, indie and progressive but I’m up for trying anything. Main influences would be QOTSA, RATM, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Infectious Grooves, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, King Crimson, Rush, Bjork ….. and so on I listen to a lot of different music so like I said I’m for trying anything.
    You can post your email there and I could send you few recordings or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vallsprey

south dublin (rathfarnham)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ShovelyJoe

Infectious Grooves,eh? D'you like the singer's other band,Suicidal Tendencies? Cuz I'm lookin to start up a thrash/punk band

• Registered Users Posts: 16 vallsprey

i gave them a lisen before but im afraid i wouldnt be much use to you sir since ive never realy lisened to any trash punk or trash metal

Advertisement