Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Songwriter/producer in need of session singers

Options
  • 20-12-2011 3:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there!

I'm looking for either girls or guys to sing on my demo's that i plan to send to publishing companies. I mainly write pop/r'n'b/ballads... A lot of the songs require a vocalist who can really 'belt it' (thats why i dont sing on them myself!). These songs are written with the intention of giving them to other artists, not for my own self releases.

Anyone interested either reply here or PM me, i dont mind, or yous could email me at paddyhunt@ireland.com

Let me know your rates etc.

At the moment i am preferably looking for a male singer as there is one song in particular i need to get done that is a male lead vocal.

I would love if yous could send me links of recordings of your voice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Bands & Musicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 EMPI

Hi Paddy,
    I have over 20 years vocal experience. PM me an email and I'll send you tracks.

Regards,
    EMPI

Advertisement