Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thrash fans? Get in here!

Options
  • 18-12-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys,I'm looking to put together a four or five piece thrash band in or around Dublin. I used to sing for another band that's since fallen apart (practise was in Cavan) and I wanna get back to it.

I don't care if you're not great,hell I'm not a great singer,I just wanna play some fun music. Hell,Green Jello weren't that great, but they were awesome!

Main influences would be stuff like S.O.D,Municipal Waste, EvilDead, Uncle Slam, Exodus,Testament,Overkill,etc.I'm a pretty big crossover fan.

If interested,pm me here. I livein Enfield, but I'm in college in Ballyfermot and I'm always in town.

Comments

Advertisement