Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted

Options
  • 13-12-2011 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Creative and competent guitarist wanted to join 3 others (a drummer, bassist & guitarist) to share lead and rhythm roles with another guitarist and to contribute to writing and playing original music. Singing ability and or keyboard playing ability is a plus (not necessary). We have a wide variety of influences and currently practice in the Maynooth area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gnr2206

what type of music you make?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Age range?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 billrstuart

Where are you based? PM me if you want links to some mp3 samples of my playing! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 djspahead

Ok age range would be 25-35 but to be honest we wouldn't really be too bothered with people outside that range.

We are all based close to Maynooth, Kilcock area. Will probably end up gigging in Dublin and Maynooth.

With regard to what kind of music we will end up playing, the honest answer would be who knows. We all have slightly varied influences but they would average out on I suppose rock/alternative rock music. Our influences might not necessarily be what we end up playing. The best description I can give for what we have already come up with would be Rock/Hard Rock/Alternative with a bit of an electro twist on some songs. We all input original song ideas; some partially complete and some more complete and we work them through together. We are not looking for a songwriter to come in and take over but someone creative who likes music and can play, who can bring something to the table and complement what we already have. We are not looking to fit into a genre as such we just want to see what we come up with and have craic doing it and then get out and gig the songs.

If you want more info let me know. BTW I check this forum about once a day so don't get too worried if a reply takes a day or so coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Did you get my message?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 frankmoo

Hey lads ! I would be interested in a jam im a guitarist i play some keyboards and other instruments and backing vocals . im looking for something original that i will enjoy working with .i experiment with loads of different styles when writing music ,so it would be interesting to hear what your doing anyway and see if its what im after and if it is see if i can jel with i

regards

ollie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 djspahead

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are no longer looking for a guitarist. Thanks very much for all your interest guys. I hope you all find what you're looking for.

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

djspahead wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are no longer looking for a guitarist. Thanks very much for all your interest guys. I hope you all find what you're looking for.

All the best.
    Thread closed in that case. Best of luck with it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement