Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Artists/Bands who want to record.

Options
  • 13-12-2011 12:34am

I'm looking for Bands and Artists who want to record, I'm a freelance sound engineer looking to expand on my portfolio.

I'm looking for three bands of different genres to showcase. I will consider anything from classical to metal (and anything in between).

I will not be looking for payment for this work but what I will require is the right to use the finished songs for demonstration purposes on my website. The songs will not be down-loadable but streamed.

I have equipment to record on location but may require studio time to record drums or other instruments which I cannot record on location.

Please email me for more info if you are interested.
    niallerrity@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭salfordlad

Hi Niall - I emailed your email account.
    Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JPROD

How are you Niall. I'm not looking to record anything but I'm trying to get into doing a bit of session drumming around Dublin. So if you are recording anyone that needs a competent drummer for free gimmie a shout.

Advertisement