Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Alt/Folk-ish band

Options
  • 12-12-2011 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Looking to Start a new folk/alternative-ish band in Dublin to play originals.I play guitar and bass myself but i think i'll stick to guitar here,plenty of experience and itchy feet to get back into something.Looking for people around 20-25ish,but it doesn't really matter :)

something along the lines of James Vincent Mcmorrow,City and Colour,Death cab and maybe a bit of johnny cash for good measure.

Hopefully looking for a 5 piece,so guitarist,drummer,vocalist and bassist.Or even a 4 piece with a guitarist/vocalist.

If you're any of the above get in contact :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭bobbaggio

What's going on? I am interested here, I have practise space, I am in Kildare but have a perfect room in my house with drums and amps all set up. perfect for practise, I love folk music, not really sure of JVM but I have been told I would like him, I am into more american folk like Avett Brothers, Ryan Adams kinda stuff... But I play guitar and harmonica, melodica and glockenspiel and write songs and sing. Let me know! I am definately up to Jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Thisnewseason

Pm'd :)

Advertisement