Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Keyboardist in Cork seeks Alt/Indie Band

Options
  • 11-12-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey,

My name's Kelly. I'm a 19 year old female keyboarist/vocalist looking to start a band in Cork. Personally, I have no real experience with either gigging or recording (I have been trying for YEARS to find fellow musicians with whom to jam with ... I also currently can't afford any recording equipment so, as of yet, I have no demos to offer you...)
    Regardless, I assure you that I am very determined about this.

My influences include Evanescence, Nightwish, Paramore, Versaemerge, Placebo, 30 Seconds to Mars, Within Temptation, Stone Sour, Marina and the Diamonds etc.
    Band-wise I'd like an Alternative/Indie band but I'm open to experimentation.

Reply if you're interested!!

Thanks.
    Kelly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Totally off topic, and nowt to do with me, but there's a serious amount of established busy bands that do weddings and pubs in Cork screaming for keyboard players. You'd make a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭numb3r

hey 19year old guitarist/bassist im into pretty much anything but mostly grunge/hard rock stuff. I'd be well up for some indie too though, so send me some more info if you wanna do something

Advertisement