Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

GMIT Graduation Photographs

• 08-12-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 duffo87

Hi, I was wondering would anyone know what were the names of the photography companies that were at the school of science graduation this year in gmit??...I ordered photos but i have still not received any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ strangegrainne

no

• Registered Users Posts: 903 Ava-Adore

no

Good input.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭ Bummer1234

Wasn't at the graduation this year but when i graduated Yann Studios photography took some of my photographs, Wouldn't to sure if its yours but hope its a help.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 Ava-Adore

duffo87 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering would anyone know what were the names of the photography companies that were at the school of science graduation this year in gmit??...I ordered photos but i have still not received any.

Have you checked with your class mates to see if any of them know what photographer was used? Check with GMIT? Or post it on facebook? Or even check with the S.U?

Advertisement