Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BASS PLAYER WANTED!

Options

Comments

Oh that's a nice sound. Singer sounds well too.
    How often do you jam?
    How many songs have you got written?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

We jam about three nights a week or two, depends really!

We have about 10 songs in a set but loads of others that are either unfinished or older tracks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

probably too good for me lads sorry
    although the bass doesnt seem complicated youd prob have to breast feed me too much
    really good sound though,,,sunlights a great song

haha cheers man...

glad ya like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

This was sent as a reported post from user Gershwins:
    Hi there are you still looking for a bass player..? My names John,I've been playing for a few years now, have good gear no transport but a good taste of music.. Into BRMC Black Angels,APTBS, JAMC, MBV, The Horrors ect.. Have played in bands for years and have studio experience, If your still looking could you send on some more demos to greshwin@hotmail.com

Love vacate the horror, would love to hear some more

Cheers John

• Advertisement

Hey John,

Yeah still looking, i will send you some more stuff tomorrow and if you like mjwad if ya wanna come for a jam next week?

Cheers
    del

Malice wrote: »
    This was sent as a reported post from user Gershwins:
    Hi there are you still looking for a bass player..? My names John,I've been playing for a few years now, have good gear no transport but a good taste of music.. Into BRMC Black Angels,APTBS, JAMC, MBV, The Horrors ect.. Have played in bands for years and have studio experience, If your still looking could you send on some more demos to greshwin@hotmail.com

Love vacate the horror, would love to hear some more

Cheers John

Advertisement