Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking365 online makeover thoughts??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

...and are you suggesting they are doing all of this on a LIVE system :eek::eek::eek: Scary!

Customer care can't enter anything, period. they are not allowed to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Emma1980

How do i check on banking 365 what is outstanding on my credit card to pay?? I can view the last statement and i can view how much is outstanding currently but on the old version, it said when i clicked on credit card balance from previous statement, payments made, outstanding!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Still a horrible system to use with basic functions being more hassle than they're worth.

I work for an Australian bank and we're so far ahead in terms of online banking it's not even funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Not logging me in....worked earlier...then started randomly logging me out every time I tried a normal transaction...now it just keeps looping through the log-in screens.....wtf? Have bills to pay and money to move....and not a hope of doing it during banking hours next week due to my work commitments...any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dimma02

Not logging me in....worked earlier...then started randomly logging me out every time I tried a normal transaction...now it just keeps looping through the log-in screens.....wtf? Have bills to pay and money to move....and not a hope of doing it during banking hours next week due to my work commitments...any ideas?

seems to be working ok this weekend!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Emma1980 wrote: »
    How do i check on banking 365 what is outstanding on my credit card to pay?? I can view the last statement and i can view how much is outstanding currently but on the old version, it said when i clicked on credit card balance from previous statement, payments made, outstanding!

When you click on the credit card, you'll see a list of transactions, then you have to click on 'more transactions' on the left, to get the full list! I didn't notice this for days. They don't all show up automatically, like the old system.

Also, it's now taking several days for some of my transactions to come thru (excluding weekends).

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

On the old system when making a transfer it allowed me to choose the date of payment - was just trying to set up rent payment for end of month as I'll be away - I assumed that before I finally clicked pay I'd have an option to select the date but no it went straight through!!!! Have now paid rent 13 days early!!!!

I suppose there is an option somewhere along the line - anyone out there know?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

When you click on the credit card, you'll see a list of transactions, then you have to click on 'more transactions' on the left, to get the full list! I didn't notice this for days. They don't all show up automatically, like the old system.

Also, it's now taking several days for some of my transactions to come thru (excluding weekends).

Yea i noticed this too especially from other banks such as ulster bank or AIB money transfers!!!! :rolleyes:

On the old system when making a transfer it allowed me to choose the date of payment - was just trying to set up rent payment for end of month as I'll be away - I assumed that before I finally clicked pay I'd have an option to select the date but no it went straight through!!!! Have now paid rent 13 days early!!!!

I suppose there is an option somewhere along the line - anyone out there know?

So I thought this new system had at least the same features as last version,,,not less!!! did you try the normal money transfer way as opposed to the "quick transfer" way on new version, maybe that way gives option of setting date??? seems silly if old version had it that new one does not...try it and if not give them a buzz on the phone!!!;)

dimma wrote: »
    Yea i noticed this too especially from other banks such as ulster bank or AIB money transfers!!!! :rolleyes:

Yes, Ulster Bank! And just to top it all off, tried to transfer money from UB to BOI on Friday and couldn't as needed a card reader - they never sent me one!!!! Transferred on Wednesday with no issue. I guess there was a screen notification with a 'going live' date for this that I missed????

• Advertisement

Yes, Ulster Bank! And just to top it all off, tried to transfer money from UB to BOI on Friday and couldn't as needed a card reader - they never sent me one!!!! Transferred on Wednesday with no issue. I guess there was a screen notification with a 'going live' date for this that I missed????

I assume this is a Ulster bank issue here, You do not need code cards whatever they are to transfer money witin BOI 365 so really nothing to do with Bank of Irealnd and transfering from 365!!

I assume this is a Ulster bank issue here, You do not need code cards whatever they are to transfer money witin BOI 365 so really nothing to do with Bank of Irealnd and transfering from 365!!

Yes, you had mentioned UB, and my reply was transferring from UB to BOI. It's all becoming an ordeal. I may have to go and see my local friendly cashier to make haste, just what the banks want :cool:

Yes, you had mentioned UB, and my reply was transferring from UB to BOI. It's all becoming an ordeal. I may have to go and see my local friendly cashier to make haste, just what the banks want :cool:

Yea sounds a bit outdated needing codes, Think AIB do similar thing with code cards!!! least Bank of Ireland not that bad, just enter pin etc!!! Least you can walk into a Ulster band branch, I am abroad and not that easy so need 365 to live!!!!! have a good one and good luck with the cashier!!!;)

Just noticed I can't print a statement!

Wtf?

MadsL wrote: »
    Just noticed I can't print a statement!

Wtf?

Thats odd, I have being able print out front page no problems just so I know account balance,maybe something to do with your printer, maybe copy to word and print or email..Lots of little bugs for them to sort,give them a call but ensure not issue with your browser or printer, I know chrome aint great to print from but internet explorer is ok....Just some thoughts!!!!;)

I mean when you browse statements it will not let you print a formatted statement - says they are only available for credit cards.

BoI are a bit nuts in this regard, I've been trying to switch off my printed/posted statements for years - they only way I can stop them is have "gone away" marked on my account. They used to insist that printed statements were a legal requirement - so they set my account to a yearly frequency. Which meant I got four envelopes full of my statements for the last year. I checked with the regulator - there is no legal requirement; just BoI stuck in the 70s. :rolleyes:

You'd think they would want to save the postage!!

MadsL wrote: »
    I mean when you browse statements it will not let you print a formatted statement - says they are only available for credit cards.

BoI are a bit nuts in this regard, I've been trying to switch off my printed/posted statements for years - they only way I can stop them is have "gone away" marked on my account. They used to insist that printed statements were a legal requirement - so they set my account to a yearly frequency. Which meant I got four envelopes full of my statements for the last year. I checked with the regulator - there is no legal requirement; just BoI stuck in the 70s. :rolleyes:

You'd think they would want to save the postage!!

Maybe this will be one of the options offered in new year with 365, they do say they are going to be offering new services on this site in new year.

Its a wee bit slow logging in this afternoon too!!! probably busy busy as christmas week!;)

Yea sounds a bit outdated needing codes, Think AIB do similar thing with code cards!!! least Bank of Ireland not that bad, just enter pin etc!!! Least you can walk into a Ulster band branch, I am abroad and not that easy so need 365 to live!!!!! have a good one and good luck with the cashier!!!;)

Thanks! You are correct, AIB (and NIB) do the code card things too - I had multiple student accounts, for multiple freebies, and stayed on with BOI/UB for ease.

Since we talked I am now a tenner down cos last week's transferred funds were a day late showing up on the new BOI system - my first EVER bank charge. Not to worry, am highly versed in the art of persuasion :cool:

Hope you're somewhere sunny :)

Thanks! You are correct, AIB (and NIB) do the code card things too - I had multiple student accounts, for multiple freebies, and stayed on with BOI/UB for ease.

Since we talked I am now a tenner down cos last week's transferred funds were a day late showing up on the new BOI system - my first EVER bank charge. Not to worry, am highly versed in the art of persuasion :cool:

Hope you're somewhere sunny :)

yes seems slow to show up in new system, and its meant to be better, phone them and ask them the scoop on this!!!!! and its christmass too!!!;)

Yes I am somewher warm, only 10am here and its 5pm in Ireland and its the desert too!!! Guess !!!!!summer can be 40c.:)

yes seems slow to show up in new system, and its meant to be better, phone them and ask them the scoop on this!!!!! and its christmass too!!!;)

Yes I am somewher warm, only 10am here and its 5pm in Ireland and its the desert too!!! Guess !!!!!summer can be 40c.:)

Black Rock Desert, Nevada.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭abbey2000

this is so so totally frustrating! i had been using the site, could log on and do transfers to other accounts and pay bills, but when i logged on Monday, all of my other accounts and payees are gone???

i can see them in manage payees, but they are not listed when i go to make a transfer or pay a bill?

this just sucks!

Black Rock Desert, Nevada.

Close Mesa Arizona!!!

abbey2000 wrote: »
    this is so so totally frustrating! i had been using the site, could log on and do transfers to other accounts and pay bills, but when i logged on Monday, all of my other accounts and payees are gone???

i can see them in manage payees, but they are not listed when i go to make a transfer or pay a bill?

this just sucks!

Is this in both the quick transfer and on the side where it says transfer money.
    I assume you can see your normal accounts and balances, just not your payees/other accounts.
    Did you contact BOI customer support and talk with IT, if it was more than just yours think that would be posted on here, anyone else with same issue. contact customer support now as xmas and they are practically off till the 3rd Jan!!! Hope you get it sorted,let us know on here the outcome or if they come back. Could be a server issue with your account.!:rolleyes:

abbey2000 wrote: »

this just sucks!

Try again - that was a few days ago! Just checked now, mine working fine, sames listed payees as previously, on the left column under 'money transfer'.

Call asap, they can add over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭abbey2000

dimma02 wrote: »
    Is this in both the quick transfer and on the side where it says transfer money.
    I assume you can see your normal accounts and balances, just not your payees/other accounts.
    Did you contact BOI customer support and talk with IT, if it was more than just yours think that would be posted on here, anyone else with same issue. contact customer support now as xmas and they are practically off till the 3rd Jan!!! Hope you get it sorted,let us know on here the outcome or if they come back. Could be a server issue with your account.!:rolleyes:

yes, i can see my current account and the savings account i have with boi, just nothing else. going to ring them now to see whats up.

dimma02 wrote: »
    Close Mesa Arizona!!!

Nice!

Used to live in California, so US/Irish time time differences embedded in my brain! I woud have given the same answer by the word "desert" alone = Burning Man, hope you get to it!

For those 'off the topic' grumblers, no grinchy complaints!!

Happy holidays Dimma, that phrase is probably ringing in your ears Stateside.
    Have a good day now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭maw

it is rubbish, just a facelift of the crappy interface that has been there for years. they have not made it mobile friendly. Those who use AIB online on their mobile will know what i mean. I've actually switched to AIB now out of principle. What type of people update online banking these days and make it impossible to use on a mobile device!

Nice!

Used to live in California, so US/Irish time time differences embedded in my brain! I woud have given the same answer by the word "desert" alone = Burning Man, hope you get to it!

For those 'off the topic' grumblers, no grinchy complaints!!

Happy holidays Dimma, that phrase is probably ringing in your ears Stateside.
    Have a good day now :P

same to you, only 3.30am here, its to get to -11c tomorrow night!!! Cold cold Happy Christmas ,,yea sick of happy holidays.!!!

and for all i do so hope BOI365 works itself out, Sure it will in time, just phone them to report all issues and hopefully they can fix straight away for you, Still was such a silly time to bring this new upgrade and I use phase lightly before christmas!!! they are soon off give or take till the 3rd january I see!!!!!!!

here in the states, back to work Monday, no st. stephens day or bank holiday,,ya gotta love America and capitalism!!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Impossible to get into it this morning, keep getting the message "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

What a great time of the year to introduce a new online system... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 zacchaeus

Arciphel wrote: »
    Impossible to get into it this morning, keep getting the message "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

What a great time of the year to introduce a new online system... :rolleyes:

Same problem here, can't get on for the 4th or 5th time in the past two weeks.......I hope someone fromt the bank IT department is hearing the consequences.

Advertisement