Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking365 online makeover thoughts??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dimma

Think RTE and TV3 need to find out about this and again how BOI are treating there customers online here. same crap happened last year with this site. I managed to get in but it would not log out for me...unreal to say the least this site. It is real real bad I have to say,dont know any sites online as bad as this I have to say!!!!!!

I really hope they get there act together. and \i hope someone on here knows someone in RTE/TV3 to report this crap so they sort it ASAP. I am so so sick of it at this stage.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

finally got to the log on page
    clicked on "quick transfer", kicked me out

got in again, clicked on money transfer kicked me out

back to the drawing board BOI!

Same here, tried a few times this morning and then this afternoon

First attempt to log in
    Gave a warning I didn't have cookies enabled (which I do)

Log in again took a few mins to go through, then when you are in, click to view account or statement bang-"your session timed out"..

This afternoon
    logged in within 30-40seconds, then click on an account, bang-"you have been logged out"

Total rubbish - extremely slow this afternoon
    As much as the old site was crap - it was much faster than this

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

The world won't end, but this doesn't mean that a company can do a sloppy upgrade and expect to get away with it...

Occupy BOI?

Move banks if you don't want them to get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Prob the same people that done the fas website, thats why its crap just like the bank its self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

defib wrote: »
    Muppets the whole lot of them.

We use the Business version which didn't get an upgrade and its very slow today
    I use a macbook and I have to use the wifes samsung netbook to access the business site. Mad that I cant access my business a/c from my own laptop!!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

On hold for 10+ mins now, I guess their phone centre is being overrun with callers...

All I want to do is pay a bill, it keeps crapping out on me.

<Nerdy_Rant>
    What kind of boll0xology of a URL is "https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/confirmLogout&quot; anyway? It's like they got some junior developer to just copy it up from his PC straight to production, with debug code enabled. Not a good advertisement for the Java Spring framework.
    </Nerdy_Rant>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

It's painfully slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Yakuza wrote: »
    On hold for 10+ mins now, I guess their phone centre is being overrun with callers...

All I want to do is pay a bill, it keeps crapping out on me.

+1 same here

All good points but the fact remains they have a vast customer network and alot of them are overseas and need 365online to work so they can access fund abraod. As this site now stands, it does not work, how can i transfer money to my french account as thats where I am but get paid into my irish account as I work for an irish company (i would change to a french account if I could but company will not allow it) so I need 365 online.
    I do think it is importnat that for instance the newspapers or TV know about this because as taxpayers we pay for this stuff and as customers it highlights how bad there service is, I know there heart is in the right place trying to update the site but feck'n hell, do it right or not at all.

Thanks for the time but at the mo, i cannot access it, no customer can and thats a bad deal for us!!!!!!

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again....WTF!!

in a big blue screen!!!!! thats some makeover Bank of Ireland!!!!!

sort it quick please, remember same problems last year at xmas but on old site, bring back old site, it worked!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

I managed to log in earlier but could do nothing really. Really slow then eventually it logged me out. That would wanna be fixed soon.
    By right it should have been tested properly before it went live.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭redhotdevil

It's a joke,why can't people leave things be that work properly,I reckon somebody in I.T. decided on having a brainwave and wanted to create the new website in order to keep himself in a job.

All my accounts are gone that I used to pay bills and now I have to go to the bother of re-registering them and I've also noticed some of the accounts I use to pay into aren't even listed anymore.

My wife's a/c is exactly the same

What a joke BOI are.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's a joke,why can't people leave things be that work properly,I reckon somebody in I.T. decided on having a brainwave and wanted to create the new website in order to keep himself in a job.

All my accounts are gone that I used to pay bills and now I have to go to the bother of re-registering them and I've also noticed some of the accounts I use to pay into aren't even listed anymore.

What a joke BOI are.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Aye Bosun

It's pants...all my account beneficiaries have disappeared. :mad:

Would love to see an iphone app come out for BOI, but only if they can actually make it work of course. I'm not holding my breathe!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

Is it just me or is anyone else getting this message on logging in...

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

Bugger it, I need to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭defib

What is this a big blue screen you cant read followed by this message after entering all your details:-

For security reasons the use of the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser are not recommended and may result in your session being timed out. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.
    Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

It's is incredibly slow and practically unuseable.

It's taking a least five minutes to get through the login process alone.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Can't get on either. What a fantastic revamp this was.

Fill in the feedback tab in the bottom right of the page, and voice how annoyed you are with them. Also use the contact us page to send them a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭Tow

Looks as if they never learned after they changed the PIN number entry into dropdown combo boxes! Plus there was obviously no load testing on the servers, it does not take much cop to know fancy = extra load. It reminds me of BOI's very first website, lots of fancy graphics which took 30 seconds to load the home page on dialup.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just had a look there. Didn't get beyond my own homepage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Looks great and im sure will get used to the layout very soon but two points i want to make, the log in screen, why cant it be one step like before? And while it worked for me it was dead slow. Im hoping this has something to do with the fact that its new.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭MiCrOMaN1

Still not working for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Horrible horrible "makeover". Got in fairly quickly (on 3rd attempt!) but do not like the new site at all. Not easy to navigate IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Desperate slow. I like the new layout but prefer the old one! A lot easier to navigate around the old one. It kept logging me out.

I tried to do two things on it and took about more than four attempts to get what I wanted done!

First time using the new layout today! At least I am not the only one who thinks it very slow!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Agonising trying to log in, see transactions etc. Took 2 hours to get on. Sooooooooooo slow even then. It won't log on with the usual 'last 4 digits od your phone number', only DOB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They should all be there. I checked all mine and they are all there.
    Look into 'Manage Accounts' option. Manage account's list will have option for manage standing orders and direct debits.

Manage payee's is in manage accounts option also. There is a quick way to pay a payee. 365 Home option, Quick transfer, go to drop down menu where it says what account you want your money to come from 'From account' drop down menu select the account you want to pay from, then 'to account' drop down menu select the account you want to pay too should have the payees as options on the drop down list.

I find clicking on the arrow is slightly quicker than clicking on the text when navigating.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its logging me alright but the stupid feckers have deleted all the accounts that I had setup to transfer money to!!

Yet another reason why I'm glad I'm moving to Ulster Bank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Tried it there. I couldn't log in from Chrome and had to use Safari. It's slower alright but that could be teething problems. It also took me a few clicks more than normal to pay a bill but that could be down to my unfamiliarity with the layout. There appears to be more functionality such as the ability to add payees and mobile phone security codes which is welcome; I don't recall seeing these options in the previous site but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd say the redesign will frustrate a few of the more mature/casual web users but the old site was due a refresh at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It's so sloooowwwwwwww :mad::mad:

Advertisement