Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets in Co Wicklow

Options
  • 01-12-2011 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

I know there are a few Christmas markets on around the county (Wicklow Gaol, Greystones, Glendalough, Beehive etc). Does anyone know if they're much good? Have you any recommendations for one to visit this weekend?

I'm interested in somewhere festive to bring the kids, maybe get a nice coffee and possibly pick up some Christmas pressies and a wreath.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is the one in the beehive any good? any time i go by it looks like there are only 2 or 3 stalls there

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Maigh Eo

Hi
    Just wondering are any Christmas markets taking place in Wicklow or surrounding counties this weekend? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Maigh Eo wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering are any Christmas markets taking place in Wicklow or surrounding counties this weekend? :)

Enniskerry Christmas Market is on this Sunday: http://jasonstanley.co.uk/development/wordpress/?p=311

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Maigh Eo wrote: »
    Hi

Generally one in Inch every Sat morning

Advertisement