Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Busking" section

Options
  • 24-11-2011 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

It's just a suggestion, i hope it's not misplaced, but there could be a busking section into the music forums too, things like: gud spots, tips, gear, putting people together, help with setlist...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

There's a Bands and Musicians forum, you'd be better off starting there, I'll move the thread over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GabrielCaetano

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I don't think a whole separate section (ie a forum) would be needed just for busking. One thing we are hoping to have is a split in the Bands & Musicians forum so that one forum is specifically for musician ads and the other is for more discussion topics just like the ones you mentioned in your first post. Feel free to lend your support by adding a +1 to this thread.

Advertisement