Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Bands,

Options
  • 23-11-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I am currently looking for bands interested in sharing a city center gig, backline will be provided (we are a 4 piece) .We will not be making any money from this but you never know where it will lead .we play a mixture of blues and rock but all styles welcome (except rap or such like)
    if your band can play and you have a set together ,send us off an email .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 EOTR

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

barrylyons wrote: »
    I am currently looking for bands interested in sharing a city center gig
    What city would that be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Malice wrote: »
    What city would that be?

The best one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Savman wrote: »
    The best one ;)
    Prague? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭auti

PM Sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 The Makings

barrylyons wrote: »
    I am currently looking for bands interested in sharing a city center gig, backline will be provided (we are a 4 piece) .We will not be making any money from this but you never know where it will lead .we play a mixture of blues and rock but all styles welcome (except rap or such like)
    if your band can play and you have a set together ,send us off an email .
    We're a four piece folk/rock original band currently doing some free gigs, what venue do you have in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 barrylyons

Thanks for the replies, If i did not get back to you's...sorry.
    we will be looking for bands over the next month or two to play with us and I will be getting back to some later than others.

thanks again folks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 deadwasps

PM sent

Advertisement