Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Out to Blessington/Valleymount

Options
  • 18-11-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get out to that part of the country some day this month and back aswell, I live in Bray on the Boghall road and I dont have a car, can anybody suggest the best way to do it with public transport or is it too remote and I should just wait until I have a car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

You can get to Blessington with the 65 Dublin Bus. You should be able to get to Valleymount too, but only at specific times. You'll want a bus that progresses to Ballyknockan, it'll go through Valleymount.
    If the times don't suit, get the bus to Blessington and a taxi will be 10-15 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ah right and its fairly regular aswell, thanks for that, pain in the ass having to go into Dublin first but I suppose I can get the Dart for the first leg.

Advertisement