Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar seeks

Options
  • 18-11-2011 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi,

I play rhythm guitar and am looking for a band/musicians to play with mainly to have fun and improve.

I'm into mostly 60s/70s rock and folk rock/ folk, Beatles, Band, Stones etc. For current music I like some current indie bands like Wombats even things like My Chemical Romance are ok because some of their stuff is rock and roll at heart. I'd give any thing ago except radio, mainstream stuff like U2, Coldplay etc.

Here's a pretty sloppy video of me playing a few bits to show what level Im more or less at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3akipb6grrg

I really want to play with other people to improve from here, so, if anyone is in the same boat...

20s age group. Based in South Dublin can travel a bit or might be able to do something around Kilkenny Tipp Laois area some days.

Advertisement