Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass Player Wanted For Covers Band

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi we are a 3 piece covers band in need of a Bass player with some vocals.
    A couple of things you need to know before you apply.

We are are not a very busy band nor do we want to be. We do on average 2 - 3 gigs a month, generally pub gigs.

We are looking for someone who would be reliable and committed to us. If you are in 2 or 3 bands then your not for us. It's just messy when booking gigs.

We have a purpose built rehearsal facility a full pa system and van.
    The band to us is about having some fun doing something we love and getting a few quid for doing it.
    If you are just in it for the money ie a breadhead. We probably won't suit you.

We don't mind spending some time with the right person to get a set together.
    Our average age us late thirties but age is not too important if you can do what we want.
    Our set covers everything from creedance Clearwater,johnny cash,Beatles, thin lizzy,ceelo green,lady gaga.kings of Leon, killers etc etc.
    You could be playin anything from country, rock&roll, pop, rock.
    So taking the above into consideration if your still interested give us a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

Hey man, im very interested in your position, im a bassist playing 6 years and would love to join a cover band, love playing chilli peppers to megadeth to muse pretty much alot of rock and metal the older the better, not a fan of slow songs though but would play them. Im in cork, you never stated where you are situated so if your local, im more than interested and recently left my other band.

PM me if your interested and want to ask me anything else.

here is a link to my bass channel if you wanna know how i play www.youtube.com/4stringsjo

• Registered Users Posts: 49 steinberger

Hey man, im very interested in your position, im a bassist playing 6 years and would love to join a cover band, love playing chilli peppers to megadeth to muse pretty much alot of rock and metal the older the better, not a fan of slow songs though but would play them. Im in cork, you never stated where you are situated so if your local, im more than interested and recently left my other band.

PM me if your interested and want to ask me anything else.

here is a link to my bass channel if you wanna know how i play www.youtube.com/4stringsjo

Oops sorry we are based in Kildare area. Pity your in Cork. Thanks for replying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

wat part of kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 steinberger

stevenbass wrote: »
    wat part of kildare?

Newbridge area

Advertisement