Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey - Week 5 Results

Options
  • 14-11-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Results for Week Five:
    181310.jpg

Overall Standings after Week Five:
    181311.jpg

As always, sorted By:
    1. Points
    2. Wins
    3. Ties

Happy to get through that matchup with five wins, to be honest! Was very tight all week, and went right down to the last game last night in a couple of categories. I learned a bit from it, and will hopefully be applying the newfound knowledge this week! I've yet to record a SHP and I'm really stuggling for SHO's, despite being happy with my goaltenders. Along with those two categories, I'll be trying to improve my PIM situation.

Good Week For:
    • +/- : Highest standard of +/- across the league so far this season.
    • Goals: Most goals since Week 1
    • Assists: Most assists since Week 1
    • GAA: Big improvement on the averages from last week, down to 2.56 from 3.67, and SV% was just .002 off the best for the season.
    • Coeus: Top of the league after a 9-2-0 week, 1st in the overall power rankings and weekly power rankings again. Will take some stopping...

Bad Week For:
    • Shutouts: Lowest number of shutouts so far this season, only 3.
    • Izy's Penguins: Dropped in the power rankings from 1st in Week 3 to 7th in Week 4 and 9th in Week 5.
    • Ovie's_front_teeth: Spectacular fall from 2nd in last weeks rankings to 12th this week. Disimproved in 8 of the 11 categories.

Advertisement