Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted

Options
  • 31-10-2011 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, im trying to put together something with original music i.e. our own. You dont have to be fantastic cos im not but im just doodling around and things start to sound good, just need more people to jam with and come up with somethin. I play guitar. My main inspiriation for this is System Of A Down so it is a metal band im looking for, if you play guitar, drums bass or sing let me know. Im in the cork area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 officespace

Get some recordings and send them my way - don't care how bad the quality is - even if you're just using a laptop! Singer here based in cork

igradar@live.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 23 kellyof

Hey guys,
    My name is Kelly. I'm 19 years old and living in Cork. I play keyboard and sing and would like to put myself forward for your band.

Keep me posted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭numb3r

hey 19year old guitarist/bassist im into pretty mush anything but mostly grunge/hard rock stuff so send me some more info if you wanna do something

Advertisement