Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Filthy atheists stealing our Christmas

1171819202123»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 15,806 ✭✭✭✭ Pherekydes


    This year's top model!

    Geddit? :pac:


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    As Elvis Costello would say, here's This Year's Model:
    A credit to you, sir!

    Though honesty does compel me to point out that, by a most lamentable co-incidence, the FSM's body looks uncommonly like an enormous set of furry testicles.


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Bannasidhe


    robindch wrote: »
    the FSM's body looks uncommonly like an enormous set of furry testicles.

    (we need a vom emoji)... If I wasn't a female identifying as a lesbian before....

    I, on the other hand, have the traditional Xena Warrior Princess tree topper.
    The 3 people allowed to enter the premises and view it are obliged to greet it with the customary incantation of "FFS, that would be worth a bloody fortune if you had left it unopened in the box".

    131102667_10158928059554313_1404813326996284712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=b9oSTT3tU98AX-Z4adQ&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=75ef10db2c972fd586154b82ad79e457&oe=5FFDB9FB


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    robindch wrote: »
    Though honesty does compel me to point out that, by a most lamentable co-incidence, the FSM's body looks uncommonly like an enormous set of furry testicles.

    Blasphemer!!!

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Bannasidhe wrote: »
    "FFS, that would be worth a bloody fortune if you had left it unopened in the box".
    Frankly, it's the kind of quality that money can so rarely buy.


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Blasphemer!!!
    At least we're in the right forum for it!


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭ Odhinn


    Didn't bother with decorations this year. This is the tree that went up last year536616.jpg


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    500mL slabs... *sniff*

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    I meant to wish everyone a happy solstice earlier, too late now :P

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭ smacl


    I know we're not supposed to troll here, but maybe y'all can make an exception for our tree this year :)

    536904.jpg


  • Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Bannasidhe


    smacl wrote: »
    I know we're not supposed to troll here, but maybe y'all can make an exception for our tree this year :)

    536904.jpg

    Mod

    Tut Tut. Tap on wrist. *blatant favouritism*
    Let's have no more said now. That matter has been dealt with. Everyone move on.


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    smacl wrote: »
    I know we're not supposed to troll here, but maybe y'all can make an exception for our tree this year :)

    536904.jpg

    You may be trolling him (yes I did just assume his gender) by having that uncomfortable artificial tree spike jammed in a particular place.

    Although I doubt a natural tree is much better in that regard :p

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    It's fúcking christmas!!!!

    Soon the unloved 2020 will be no more.

    Here's to brighter days and happier times. My best wishes to all of you baby-atein' godless bastards :)

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    Ah feck it :)



    Loving thoughts to you all :)

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Felix Dies Natalis Solis Invicti!


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Bannasidhe


    Bannasidhe wrote: »
    (we need a vom emoji)... If I wasn't a female identifying as a lesbian before....

    I, on the other hand, have the traditional Xena Warrior Princess tree topper.
    The 3 people allowed to enter the premises and view it are obliged to greet it with the customary incantation of "FFS, that would be worth a bloody fortune if you had left it unopened in the box".

    131102667_10158928059554313_1404813326996284712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=b9oSTT3tU98AX-Z4adQ&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=75ef10db2c972fd586154b82ad79e457&oe=5FFDB9FB

    My faith in Xena has been vindicated.
    Lucy Lawless, the one-time star of Xena: Warrior Princess, has hit out at Hercules actor Kevin Sorbo on Twitter after he repeated a widely debunked conspiracy theory that the rioters who stormed the Capitol were disguised members of Antifa.

    Lawless replied to Sorbo calling him "peanut" before saying that the protestors were "douchebags that go out and do the evil bidding of people like you ."
    https://www.newsweek.com/lucy-lawless-kevin-sorbo-twitter-feud-xena-hercules-1559930

    :D


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    Bannasidhe wrote: »
    My faith in Xena has been vindicated.
    Color me well-impressed with the excellent Ms Lawless.

    May her leathers remain forever well-oiled.


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,106 ✭✭✭✭ Hotblack Desiato


    Are we too late for 2021? Not quite!

    Polishing off the last of the turkey and ham leftovers. Will make stock later from the bones, then freeze it for the basis of next year's gravy.

    Hope you all had an adequate inter-Solstice-and-New-Year celebration.

    Make our National Maternity Hospital Public and Secular

    #MakeNMHOurs

    Nuns Nuns Reverse Reverse!



  • Registered Users Posts: 15,806 ✭✭✭✭ Pherekydes


    I had a wholly (inadequate) Xmas. Hoping '22 is a bit better, though not looking forward to the next variant.



Advertisement