Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beware - Living Social

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

It's too long for a chargeback, think also too long for PayPal but PayPal would probably side with the expiration date argument

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

my mother had the same issue around christmas, i lodged a claim with paypal. It's nothing to do with the voucher expiring as you have used your voucher but you havent received the goods. If you still have time lodge a claim with paypal for non-delivery of goods. keep screenshots of your correspondence with living social where you chase up the delivery. I also was able ot log in to my mums account to show that living social had a shipping tracker that said the items were shipped. They had tried to tell me that my contract was with the supplier but the shipping tracker on their website contradicted that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭Gatica

I think there's a timeout period in paypal, but check in our account, just in case you can open an issue to say you weren't able to get the product you paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Timaya G

thank you for the advise and it's good to know I'm not alone. one thing is for sure I will never anything through living social again.

Advertisement