Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

What does VHI cover you for?

• 12-10-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭ Denis322

I'm 16, and I'm covered under my parents VHI under some parent and child plan in I think Plan B which is private. I'm just wondering how it all works? If I needed to go to hospital, or have surgery or something, everything would be paid for by VHI if I went to a public hospital like St. James or Tallaght wouldn't it? What if I went for the same sort of operation in a private hospital like The Hermitage or The Beacon? What would I be covered for there if I went in for surgery? I always thought if you had private healthcare you could go to a private hospital and you were covered or do you have to pay? I had a few check ups before in the Beacon before which cost like €100 each time, but is that about the extent of what you have to pay or how does it work? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,453 Delancey

All your question can be answered on the VHI website.

Advertisement