Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitar Player looking to form Band Galway

Options
  • 03-10-2011 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all Im a mature student(31) in Galway looking to form a band. Interested in Covers and Originals and willing to work with like minded people. Looking to form anything from a 2 -5 piece band. Im interested in a wide range of music and would be willing to consider anything, depending on other possible members. I love music like Pink Floyd, The doors, Clapton, The Band, motown, Funk, Bon Iver, everything really. No time wasters please or piss heads. Email me ray-heaney@hotmail.com Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ProgRock

Hi Ray,
    U still looking for band mates?
    I see that you play guitar - how many years, acoustic or electric?
    What style is your voice suited to, rock , folk, etc?

Cheers

RayHNY wrote: »
    Hi all Im a mature student(31) in Galway looking to form a band. Interested in Covers and Originals and willing to work with like minded people. Looking to form anything from a 2 -5 piece band. Im interested in a wide range of music and would be willing to consider anything, depending on other possible members. I love music like Pink Floyd, The doors, Clapton, The Band, motown, Funk, Bon Iver, everything really. No time wasters please or piss heads. Email me ray-heaney@hotmail.com Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Advertisement