Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leech therapy

Options
  • 03-10-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi does anybody know the contact number of the guy who was on 2fm talking about leech therapy his name is ULf and he lives in wexford he is a physio and has a practice there....i think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Mickey Leech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bodyinbalance

dodge159 wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know the contact number of the guy who was on 2fm talking about leech therapy his name is ULf and he lives in wexford he is a physio and has a practice there....i think
    hi my name is Ulf i am physio in Wexford meine nummer ist 0876595366 and yes i do leech therapy

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

hi my name is Ulf i am physio in Wexford meine nummer ist 0876595366 and yes i do leech therapy

is leech t/x the same as the fish that clean your feet? Otherwise anyone know of anyone in wexford that provides this? Had it done on holidays and loved it, fish enjoyed their all you can eat buffet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy_Whack

Hi, Ulf. Do you provide leech therapy for rheumatoid arthritis?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement