Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Guitarist seeks band

Options
  • 27-09-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Im a singer/guitar player. Age 26, living in Newbridge Kildare (will travel to Dublin etc)

I want to start an ORIGINAL band or join one. I have years of experience plus demos available.

My ideal style is funky rock/punk/reggae. Think Chillis meet the Clash meet Rage. Basically a mix of different styles with no limitations.

If anyone is interested, contact me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12 warriorkid

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 25 washburn

Hi Man,
    Any interests in our stuff: www.myspace.com/magnolaband

cheers

magnola

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hey dude

I am in a new band in Newbridge atm . The plan is to do covers for a bit (to just to get gigging and getting out there) But we do plan on eventually doing originals .

With the orignals we want to then to proper gigs where we only play originals (with one or two covers thrown in now and again)

Basically doing covers for a bit of money but we want to be an original band , so we will do both kinda gigs (eventually doing more original kinda gigs etc)

We are based in Newbridge and age between 19-22 and consist of Drums , Guitar and Bass .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roadie595

if your interested let me know

last singer up and left with no warning

• Advertisement

Hey dude

I am in a new band in Newbridge atm . The plan is to do covers for a bit (to just to get gigging and getting out there) But we do plan on eventually doing originals .

With the orignals we want to then to proper gigs where we only play originals (with one or two covers thrown in now and again)

Basically doing covers for a bit of money but we want to be an original band , so we will do both kinda gigs (eventually doing more original kinda gigs etc)

We are based in Newbridge and age between 19-22 and consist of Drums , Guitar and Bass .

Hey man,

Thanks for contacting me. To be honest iv just no interest in playing covers. Its originals or nothing for me.

Best of luck with it!

washburn wrote: »
    Hi Man,
    Any interests in our stuff: www.myspace.com/magnolaband

cheers

magnola

Hey man,

Thanks for contacting me, had a listen to your stuff. Its savage but just not my style.

Best of luck with it.

Roadie595 wrote: »
    if your interested let me know

last singer up and left with no warning

Hey man,

Thanks for contacting me, great tunes but just not my style.

Best of luck finding someone.

BUMP

Advertisement