Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted for dublin originals band

Options
  • 23-09-2011 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey,
    we are a four piece band looking for a new drummer, based in the city centre (applerock), ages 20s-30s, we have a full set of songs ready to gig so check it out - www.myspace.com/rivercitypublic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭coppinger

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

And just to add to that, we're an originals band in the rock mould. Current line-up is male lead singer/acoustic, female singer, male bass, male guitar.

Here's an (edited) earlier ad from back in January:

"Hello all,

We're a Dublin-based originals band looking for a drummer.

We're sort of rocky electric/acoustic. You can get a better sense of what we sound like from the demos here:

http://www.myspace.com/rivercitypublic

We rehearse in the city centre and are open to members of any gender. We aren't too worried about age -- it's more about personality and musical compatibility -- but if age is an issue for you, we're in our 20s and 30s. We have gigged extensively around Dublin, but gigging experience is not necessarily a prerequisite. Enthusiasm and fun are."

Look forward to hearing from you...

Walking my riddles where ever theyve took me and walking them now on this paper the same....

(By way of a bump!)

Cudnt stop ther counting which wer clevverness and making mor the same.

Bumpalicious.

Man got 1st knowing by looking into the dog's eyes. Then he got 2nd knowing by looking in the goat's eyes. Which led to fences, landholding, property rights, and eventually to lots of counting...

Anyway: this is a bump. I won't be back here til maybe Wednesday.

"I was thinking of offering a prize for the recognition of my literary allusions, but in the Google age, that'd just be a prize for the fastest typist..." Discuss.

• Advertisement

We are still those animals who survived the Ice Age, and looked up at the night sky in wonder, and told stories... and bumped their posts.

Ah c'mon...

Hello, Joe, whaddaya know...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thread closed by request. Please go here to respond.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement