Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is too long for an XML file

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Not able to actually download the app at the moment, but I presume you are saving each draw somewhere. Database is definitely the way to go.

As far as features go, would a weekly number frequency add some interest?
    If you are saving the date along with the numbers and you have a few years data, then you could have the numbers which were the most frequent for this week last year.
    Ah well you asked ^ ^, could be the summer heat affecting the balls and all that haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Not able to actually download the app at the moment, but I presume you are saving each draw somewhere. Database is definitely the way to go.

As far as features go, would a weekly number frequency add some interest?
    If you are saving the date along with the numbers and you have a few years data, then you could have the numbers which were the most frequent for this week last year.
    Ah well you asked ^ ^, could be the summer heat affecting the balls and all that haha!

Well there's an overall frequency, and percentages etc. in there already. You can see how many times a number has come up, and what that works out as the percentage of overall times its come up. I don't think people would be interested in the stats from last year, since they'd be very outdated.
    The only feature I have at the moment is just to add in a button to retrieve this weeks numbers. There's whole apps dedicated to doing that, but they don't have my stats stuff in them.

Advertisement