Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4chan trolls a radio station

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

He's only done a show or two a week since he first said he was ending it. They haven't been that great either. The facebook page says there's bedlam going on in his paltalk room, probably for the best at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

Well the end was coming in fairness.Any of the trolling ideas were wearing thin and the laughs just weren't there lately as they have been.As Derfderf said above the shows havn't been great as of late so it was going down a slippery slope anyways but i can't understand why Ghost is trying to dismiss the whole amount of listeners and splicers who were taking the piss when he has been the one that was constantly feeding the bait and was the biggest troll of all at the end of the day.Also these trolls and splicers are the ones who have bought Ghost to the level of notoriety and fame that he now holds in certain parts of the internet.I reckon all the doxxing going on has a lot to do with it

I'm going to miss the shapeshifting lizard racist that he is but i'm sure he'll be back with another show hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

He was lying. Go to his twitter page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

It was like a Grand Theft Auto radio show!

Advertisement