Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Musicians in Dublin.

Options
  • 03-09-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey,
    I'm looking to get a band going. I'm a drummer the past nine years.
    I'm located in Raheny.
    The style of music I'd be interested in going for would be rock, indie, garage or somewhere along those lines.

The bands who I listen to mostly would be a few Irish ones, e.g. The Minutes, Humanzi, The Things, Thin Lizzy, Cheap Freaks, The Mighty Stef, House Of Dolls, also mad into The Jam, Kasabian, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, The Rapture, Baddies, The Clash, Miles Kane......

Desired musicians: Guitar(s), bass, keys & the more people who can sing the better!!
    Desired age range: From about 20-30..

If this is of any interest to you that's whopper!

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭kneeelix

Private Message sent your way!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheBeatRebels

Alright man,
    If your looking for a guitarist and that.

Some rough home demos here (Guitars,bass,vocals in all and drums in 2)
    Oh im 28.

www.myspace.com/thebeatrebels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭iangobl

20 year old guitarist here based in south dublin.
    Been playing guitar for around 7 years now and would be interested in getting a band going.

Main Influences would be :Foo Fighters, Thin Lizzy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and way too many other things to mention.
    Pm me if interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

PM Sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 clarkej2

Hey man, are you still looking for a guitar player? I'm 24, in Harold's Cross, loads of experience but want to try something more along the lines of the influences you've mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Pier Vitale

hi
    I m a singer,piano and rhythm guitar player . Me and a guitarist we re looking for a drummer and bassist to set up a band with originals....

here s a link:-
    http://soundcloud.com/the-delicatessen

these are rough demos but I have other 6 -7 songs ready,even little bit different,more fast rhythm.

Hope you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭noideaforaname

Looking for keyboard player still!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 rowlster

Are you still looking for a singer because i can sing basically anything.....i can hit all the high notes in your aerosmith's, bon jovi, guns n roses, bryan adams, michael jackson etc....no messing im a dam good singer not been cocky just confident in my ability.....are you doing covers because i would be very interested im 23

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭rockintothebone

Guitarist here if youre still looking for one .

Bump. Please see the interest's of bands. I'm not interested in Guns N Roses and that.

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Wickerman_1973

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 45 slashaxl

rowlster wrote: »
    Are you still looking for a singer because i can sing basically anything.....i can hit all the high notes in your aerosmith's, bon jovi, guns n roses, bryan adams, michael jackson etc....no messing im a dam good singer not been cocky just confident in my ability.....are you doing covers because i would be very interested im 23
    hi just saw your add there im a lead guitarist that plays slash easy love jovi adams thin lizzy all them screamer bands but guns are my favourite i havent got a band but if you wer interested in starting something let me no contact me here myiagi2001@yahoo.com

Mod, can you close this thread please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement