Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacking pics - Simples.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

e4seJdF.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1375_5758.jpeg

4788_f9f8_500.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Put a piece of kitchen paper under your toast to stop it going soft.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

201836_slide.jpg?v=1

201835_slide.jpg?v=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

^^^ Ive never seen an arrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

7ofBrian wrote: »

You're obviously running off a flux capacitor. RTFM! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,794 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

7ofBrian wrote: »

It's not on all cars. Sometimes, it does line up depending on what side the pump is on in the picture if there is no arrow. But, like my current car which has no arrow and the pump to the right, the petrol goes in on the left...

• Registered Users Posts: 38,980 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It's not on all cars. Sometimes, it does line up depending on what side the pump is on in the picture if there is no arrow. But, like my current car which has no arrow and the pump to the right, the petrol goes in on the left...
    My car has no arrow.

The pump symbol lining up sometimes is a bit meaningless. It's gonna line up 50% of the time if places randomly.

4414_6280_500.jpeg

• Advertisement

7417_b49b_500.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMi42WoCs7I

opening bottle of wine without corkscrew (wont work on screw tops :))

0474_c455.jpeg

8271_2122.gif

Magernets

5397_287e.jpeg

0531_773a.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

8271_2122.gif

That looks like a fantastic way to smash your knuckles into some upturned bottle caps :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

SuperS54 wrote: »
    8271_2122.gif

That looks like a fantastic way to smash your knuckles into some upturned bottle caps :eek:

My mother would love one of these, where might one get one does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭frash

syklops wrote: »
    My mother would love one of these, where might one get one does anyone know?

http://dropandcatch.com/

(not cheap!)

3768_81b4.jpeg

2890_a27f.jpeg

8885_02f3_500.jpeg

6374_cb16_500.jpeg

8156_470d.jpeg

1936_ec58_960.jpeg

Bridge with no fixing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Bridge with no fixing

You just need about 16 hands to put it together

1666_3817_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

frash wrote: »

A bottle opener and a magnet, screwed into a bit of wood and it costs $65?!?!?

I'm going to build one myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

syklops wrote: »
    A bottle opener and a magnet, screwed into a bit of wood and it costs $65?!?!?

I'm going to build one myself.

put your bin under a normal wall mounted bottle opener

• Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭dodzy

6374_cb16_500.jpeg
    Took a while for me to spot the surfboard:cool:

7711_f4e9.jpeg

Don't forget that just because a design student designs it , doesn't mean it exists or that it's practical. My favourite is the folding UK 3 pin plug. As was pointed out it would be illegal under UK regulations.

Anyway
    fPDc1oW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

6374_cb16_500.jpeg

Picture fails to show the hat hook on her back ?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭red_0007

Nom Nom Nom :pac:

endVmg1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

19: I've never understood the point of touch-free soap dispensers. I mean, you are literally seconds from getting all the germs off your hands anyway, why does it matter if there's just a few more.

24: That works once until you realise its impossible to get it back on.

Advertisement