Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the VIP area in Electric Picnic like??

Options
  • 26-08-2011 9:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I've just won VIP passes on Today FM and was just wondering what I will be able to do and experience as a VIP?? Will I be camping as usual in the main campsite? and are you supplied with any food or drink or anything?? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Not sure about the campsite but the VIP area is alright, it's to stage left with a bar, some food stalls and decent toilets as well as a raised area to watch bands from. You don't get any free food/drink unless you've been given something included in the prize.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

You go in, hang around, spot a few people hanging around trying to be spotted hanging around and then you decide - "Feck this, I'm going back out to have fun!"

:)

Better toilets though I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

The toilets have....carpet! Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You go in, hang around, spot a few people hanging around trying to be spotted hanging around and then you decide - "Feck this, I'm going back out to have fun!"

:)

+1, done that, seen that.

10 minutes in there and you'll be like, fcuk this, i'm going back to the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

You can have a decent dump. Thats it really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Ben Moore

JG009 wrote: »
    You can have a decent dump. Thats it really.

Isn't that all you really need at a festival :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Anyone know if there's comps this week?

Like if today fm or any other radio stations have them to give away?

Rarely listen to the radio but will if there's still comps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

A lot of competitions have finished up. Paul McLoone was giving away tickets for ages but none this week.

The morning show on Phantom might still be doing it though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

If you eat/drink a little too much the wig wams are a decent place to chill out and are close to decent jax with little or no queuing. Camping is in the regular camping area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement