Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Share] Apartment on James's Street, Dublin 8

• 24-08-2011 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

I'm renting a really nice, bright apartment on James's Street and need someone to take the other double room. Both rooms are big and bright, apartment is secure and waste charges are included in the 375 monthly rent. I'm 20, going to Trinity in September. The location is perfect for Trinity or NCAD.

Feel free to message me for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 grennano

Hey, Im a third year trinity student, I would be very interested in this apartment, can you mail me more details.
    I'm renting a really nice, bright apartment on James's Street and need someone to take the other double room. Both rooms are big and bright, apartment is secure and waste charges are included in the 375 monthly rent. I'm 20, going to Trinity in September. The location is perfect for Trinity or NCAD.

Feel free to message me for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fidelma5001

hi, im starting a first year course in bcfe on 12 sept and your place sounds great.Also its near luas and heuston . I ll be coming to dub on mon .If ur free to meet for a viewing ?? thanks ,Rianne

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rhythm90

Hi there, might be interested, but could only commit to a student term lease until early next June. Would this suit? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

This place isn't available anymore, sorry guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement