Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Bargain Alerts - THE MEGATHREAD!!! - DON!! DON!!! DONNNNN!!!! *READ Mod Note in OP*

1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭ G1032

I'm just after seeing this
    Clicking the link @Grassey posted and getting page not found ...... 🙈

• Looks like the jig is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭ Grassey

Was beautiful while it lasted.

And sorry Godtabh for stealing all your kudos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭ dahat

Ah well, guess we won't get the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭ sparrowcar

Thanks lads I got this earlier today from this post. Is there any way Strava could yank this on us or request full payment?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭ godtabh

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Thanks lads I got this earlier today from this post. Is there any way Strava could yank this on us or request full payment?

probably just cancel with a refund

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭ godtabh

Grassey wrote: »
    Was beautiful while it lasted.

And sorry Godtabh for stealing all your kudos ;)

Didnt even get a chance to order it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭ wheelo01

godtabh wrote: »
    Didnt even get a chance to order it myself

you can still do it with the VPN, I have just put a year on it.

On the Strava help pages, they say the address to gift someone is - https://www.strava.com/summit/gift But I can't get it to work either.

Well done guys, I have similar with both Spotify for while out cycling and Netflix if I'm on the rollers .
    ;);)

New megathread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114412563#post114412563

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement