Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxophone player / Trumpet player wanted

Options
  • 12-08-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

saxophone player / trumpet player wanted in the dublin / kildare area
    the music we would be playing is all original , blues ,rock ,jazz kinda stuff , mainly blues rock but with a new sound to it .
    main influences
    tom waits
    derek trucks
    wolfmother
    foo fighters
    joe bonamassa ect
    if your interested dont hesitate to give us a shout
    thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Off-topic posts removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uzunov

hi there,
    are you professional band or???
    More info about me you can find here - http://uzo.supersax.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dadakadabra

I'm a saxo-alto player, with an intermediate level...
    i'm interested if you want to try... but be sure that I have to improve a lot :)

And sorry for my english, I'm belgian, I'm speak french and spanish and actually I try to learn english!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭seanypants

hey man , how long have you been playing for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dadakadabra

Since 1 year and six month, I have played in an amateur band... but, to bee sincere with you, I have some dificulties for playing with other musician...

However, I am a good student :)

Thank u for your answer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doug_sax

Hy, I play the saxophone and I'd like to know what you are interested in. does your band usually play in concerts, pubs, whatever? I can play any kind of music as I've played for different bands like reggae band, pop, jazz, latin music, blues, wedding orchestras and bands, etc. If you haven't found somebody, I'd be glad to hear from you.
    Thanks

Douglas

Advertisement