Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pottery Classes in Wicklow

Options
  • 11-08-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

HI there

Does anybody know of any pottery classes (purely as a hobby) in the Wicklow area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 youngc

Pottery used to be offered as part of the range of night classes but I am not sure if this is still the case. The brochure should be available in early September. A similar course was offered in BIFE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

A lady in Aughrim
    She does classes with children, (both mine have attended) and I think with adults as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭homer911

Healy Pottery in Kilmacanogue run workshops:
    http://www.healy-pottery.com/pottery_workshop.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,441 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Mothman wrote: »
    A lady in Aughrim
    She does classes with children, (both mine have attended) and I think with adults as well.
    If I'm not mistaken she also does classes at the Brockagh Resource Centre in Laragh, or at least she did. She's also an accomplished woodturner and gives lessons in that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

Good guy by the name of Brian Keogh. Lives in Ashford but teaches in Bray at night time...possibly elsewhere too, dunno.Contact St thomas' vec nightcourse dept.

• Advertisement
Advertisement