Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Available In Monaghan (Yes Monaghan!)

Options
  • 01-08-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all, Its been a while since I posted anything but after a wee break Iv decided to get back to doing a bit of singing if anyone will have me :)

Iv fronted bands as a lead vocalist, Covering all different types of styles - Rock, Country, Pop & Middle of the road, Iv probably sang in every pub that does live music in a 200 mile radius and also have done the length of the country doing weddings :) Iv filled in for an Acdc tribute band, Sang in a pop rock covers band and fronted a trad rock band!

Am used to being thrown in the deep end and can sing probably anything (except Abba - but then that's a different story lol) I definitely prefer the rocky/trad end of the scale - hence the Abba thing - so probably not worth contacting me if your into your cheese.

28, Female, 6/7 years experience, Own transport & some guitar ability also if needed.

If anyone is looking for a singer or considering putting together something "fun" then PM me - Iv plenty of time to waste in someone's garage at the moment :)

Will travel to Armagh, Louth, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan, Fermanagh area - basically one hour from Monaghan for practicing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SaintorCinder

Humpty Bumpty

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi, I'm guitarist in Monaghan looking to do get into a band more locally if your still looking for other musicians?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BluesRock

Hi, I'm guitarist in Monaghan looking to do get into a band more locally if your still looking for other musicians?

Let me know how you get on irishbadass, ..i see you play bass too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hello,

I am a guitarist with plenty of musical gear including a small PA.
    I would like to form a duo and perhaps then later on a group...
    I am very versatile and willing to play virtually any thing ....also I am very money driven. I will Play anything from PJ, Harvey to Big Tom...to Bob Marley to
    Human League
    ( just name dropping here these are not names of artists I mention because I like em or loathe 'em)
    Note I am open to all sorts of Ideas even maybe electronic music as opposed to guitar based music...all styles considered.... Irish Country, Rock, Reggae, Electronic, Pop, Trad , Ballads, Punk....etc etc etc

I am based 7 miles below Cavan but could move from here any time....I have no ties....I could relocate anywhere if I smell a good opportunity !

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hello,

I am a guitarist with plenty of musical gear including a small PA.
    I would like to form a duo and perhaps then later on a group...
    I am very versatile and willing to play virtually any thing ....also I am very money driven. I will Play anything from PJ, Harvey to Big Tom...to Bob Marley to
    Human League
    ( just name dropping here these are not names of artists I mention because I like em or loathe 'em)
    Note I am open to all sorts of Ideas even maybe electronic music as opposed to guitar based music...all styles considered.... Irish Country, Rock, Reggae, Electronic, Pop, Trad , Ballads, Punk....etc etc etc

I am based 7 miles below Cavan but could move from here any time....I have no ties....I could relocate anywhere if I smell a good opportunity !

• Advertisement
Advertisement