Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech and language therapy UL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vanilla_bean

I got my offer for OT. Delighted, can't believe it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 niamhytbay

Hey guys!
    Just logged in to my application everything gone and it just says no active content. I presumed i wouldn't get in with my hpat score but just was wondering is anyone else getting this no content page?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kateeh93

Hey I'm the exact same - trying to log on and it says he same no content message! So frustrating!! I know I won't get in either but just want to see! I asked my friend and she could get into hers so I'm not sure what's happening with it!

maybe that's their way of telling us we didn't get it :L yeh i agree its frustrating. I just want to see a no if that's what is is so I can stop stressing about it :L

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ballyank

Hi everyone. I checked my ul profile and it says I have a conditional offer to OT, is this what other people got? I'm not sure what the condition could be? Maybe references? Any clues would be great 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 suziob

I'd say you should probably ring them tomorrow. Maybe it's a simple thing missing from your application or something that they just need to check with you. I really don't know though

suziob wrote: »
    I'd say you should probably ring them tomorrow. Maybe it's a simple thing missing from your application or something that they just need to check with you. I really don't know though

Oh I hope it's something simple! Thanks for your reply ðŸ˜႒

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ballyank wrote:
    Hi everyone. I checked my ul profile and it says I have a conditional offer to OT, is this what other people got? I'm not sure what the condition could be? Maybe references? Any clues would be great 😊

Do you think they will tell us before they contact our references? One is my current employer and I would really need to let them know in advance before they contact?

did you guys not give written references? I uploaded like a file each that my references wrote about me.. maybe that was wrong oops

suziob wrote:
    did you guys not give written references? I uploaded like a file each that my references wrote about me.. maybe that was wrong oops

Oh yes i think you're right. I couldn't rightly remember.

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote: »
    Do you think they will tell us before they contact our references? One is my current employer and I would really need to let them know in advance before they contact?

I'm not sure, I guess you could tell them at this point if you were made an offer. Did yours also say conditional or is it just me?

Oh yes i think you're right. I couldn't rightly remember.

No I didn't. I think I just said the department in nuim, so will have to update that.

I think that's probably the problem then. They will probably just ask you to get two written references before a certain date or something. I think you would be best calling/ emailing in the morning. Hopefully it's not a big thing. Congrats :)

I think that's probably the problem then. They will probably just ask you to get two written references before a certain date or something. I think you would be best calling/ emailing in the morning. Hopefully it's not a big thing. Congrats :)

Thanks congrats to you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vanilla_bean

Mine is conditional as well, I think it's because I didn't upload my references, just gave the contact details.

Just checked and mine says unconditional. I'm sure they'll be in touch in the coming days/week.

@niamhytbay no my friend was unsuccessful and could see hers so I've emailed them now this morning asking for them to sort it out!

kateeh93 wrote: »
    @niamhytbay no my friend was unsuccessful and could see hers so I've emailed them now this morning asking for them to sort it out!

Fingers crossed you get in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

I'm in same boat as you, tbh don't expect to get in but would just like to know for sure. Congratulations to everyone who got into ot and slt!

I received an email back from admissions saying that the site is acting up for a number of people - and then she said there is a letter in the post for me....but I thought you only got a letter if you were accepted?! So now I've gotten nervous/excited again! Knowing my luck its a letter saying I was unsuccessful :/ I just want to know now though!
    Hopefully we'll all miraculously get in!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Showna

Hey everyone. Congrats on getting offers and fingers crossed for everyone still waitng. I got the 42nd percentile and was offered a place just incase people are wondering about what percentiles got in. :)

Congrats Showna! Is that SLT or OT? :)

Received the official confirmation letter in the post today. I am so thrilled and excited :) I live in Limerick so if anyone wants any tips or advice for living here feel free to ask!

Congrats Showna! Is that SLT or OT? :)

OT. What are you going for ?

Received the official confirmation letter in the post today. I am so thrilled and excited :) I live in Limerick so if anyone wants any tips or advice for living here feel free to ask!
    Thanks. Will defo be onto you for some tips soon. Congrats

Showna wrote: »

Congrats to u too

Thanks panda I will probably be on to you. Don't know how it works with just single people looking for accommodation. I don't particularily want to be grouped in with first year undergrads :P

Showna wrote: »

Well done! I'm in SLT! :)

Thanks panda I will probably be on to you. Don't know how it works with just single people looking for accommodation. I don't particularily want to be grouped in with first year undergrads :P

Im the exact same suziob.. if anyone has any tips for finding somewhere please let us know :)

• Advertisement

Yeh mine still was acting up today got the letter anyways to say I didn't get in but am on a reserved list! Oh well maybe next year! Hope you got a place and well done to everyone getting in! ðŸ˜႒

Advertisement