Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

poker a scam???

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,998 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Formation wrote: »
    I reckon yer man, ivey, who owned part of full tilt and made a huge amount of money on the site could see everyones cards. Something dodgy there!
    Ivey doesn't own full tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Mellor wrote: »
    Ivey doesn't own full tilt
    maybe not but it is a complicated ownership structure before stars bought them.

at least he was the front man for Jesus et all and split the winnings after seeing the cards and playing it smartly.

he then blackmailed the owners into giving him millions in company loans that he is never going to pay back and divorced his wife, who he is still with secretly, and took all the debt in the settlement so that if the new owners of full tilt and the credit card companies ($15m on plastic alone) bankrupt him he can become a kept man, secretly.

proper hustler!

and then you realise this sort of sh1t is why you are paying 18% on your cc.

also look at greenstein, he is the main scammer. Why do you think a cool black gangster hangs around with him? Its because he is kaiser soze! Pity junior cant pull it off as well as pops.

and the dangerous looking biker, Jesus, he actually likes to spend his time ballroom dancing and is without wife...

these fcukers are more false than the village people and they have your money!

they are so good dwan is still confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

LOL at this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kilkennyuser

Why would a poker site rig a game, risking their entire enterprise, when they have no stake in the game, their money is made at the buy-in stage or in cash games during the rake but they make the same money no matter who wins.

If you want to make an argument that the game is rigged you need to convince us that the site is somehow running 'bot' players or something.

watch this an try argue against it thttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegnEbxCFCA

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kilkennyuser

Why would a poker site rig a game, risking their entire enterprise, when they have no stake in the game, their money is made at the buy-in stage or in cash games during the rake but they make the same money no matter who wins.

If you want to make an argument that the game is rigged you need to convince us that the site is somehow running 'bot' players or something.

explain this so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegnEbxCFCAs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I don't think online poker is rigged. I use poker stars regularly and while I get beat with the silliest of hands sometimes, I often win with pot luck other times. I just finished a €2.50 game. Came 2nd after holding the lead on the final 2 tables. 180 people game. 2nd place bagged me €82. First place was €123. No complaints from me though. I'm practicing for Vegas later this year :)

Advertisement