Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you lose a bike?

Options
  • 22-07-2011 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

HI,
    I've posted this over in the Charlesland forum - am searching for the owner of a nice bike I found dumped in some bushes in Greystones. The bike wasn't just left there, it looked like it was dropped over a wall. It's in pretty good condition, although with a flat tyre now. I'd imagine someone is missing it.
    I've reported it to the Gardai but maybe somebody wouldn't think of calling them.
    It is a ladies or girls bike. Please get in touch if you think you know the owner etc.
    THANKS

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Does it look like this bike?

http://twitpic.com/5tfgf0/full

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Silverfish wrote: »
    Does it look like this bike?

http://twitpic.com/5tfgf0/full

Unfortunately not, but nice link : )

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Aw, was hoping it was her bike, she does seem quite upset :)

Silverfish wrote: »
    Aw, was hoping it was her bike, she does seem quite upset :)

I wish it was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 homelet

Hi,
    Had a girls bike stolen recently in Greystones. Does it have any luminous green sprayed on the kower front front spokes ?
    Ta

• Advertisement

homelet wrote: »
    Hi,
    Had a girls bike stolen recently in Greystones. Does it have any luminous green sprayed on the kower front front spokes ?
    Ta

Hi,
    I brought it back to where I found it after hearing nothing from Gardai or from signs I put up. I don't remember any spraypaint. Bike was pink and teenage size. PM me if you want location but I no longer have this bike. Sorry. Mods, may I request a thread lock?

Advertisement