Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Train from Wicklow 7th August

Options
  • 18-07-2011 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

The Railway Preservation Society of Ireland are operating an excursion by Vintage Steam Train, Wicklow-Arklow and return, on Sunday 7th August

Departs Wicklow station @ 12:50, back by 14:40

Tickets @ €11 each are available from Track One Music Store, Fitzwilliam Square, Wicklow Town or available to order (booking form).

The train will consist of steam locomotive No.186 built in 1879 hauling 1960s carriages (including a snack car).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Oh Wow, i have an almost 4 year old who will love this!
    Thanks for posting!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Thanks for posting here so that I can ask the question that would have has me banned on the C+T Forum - Will there be chicken dinners available? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

I'm afraid you'll have to settle for sandwiches and crisps...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Niles wrote: »
    The Railway Preservation Society of Ireland are operating an excursion by Vintage Steam Train, Wicklow-Arklow and return, on Sunday 7th August

Departs Wicklow station @ 12:50, back by 14:40

Tickets @ €11 each are available from Track One Music Store, Fitzwilliam Square, Wicklow Town or available to order (booking form).

The train will consist of steam locomotive No.186 built in 1879 hauling 1960s carriages (including a snack car).

3847949147_7ed2b82e03.jpg
    DSC_1705 by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Tickets for this train are now sold out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement