Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oskad Eesti keelt?

Options
  • 17-07-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking for an Estonian language tutor (conversational, some reading) for a primary school child (my son). Probably twice a week or so. This would probably suit a teenager or young adult, if they/you are looking for some extra money. We're based in Greystones. It wouldn't be much money, but would go on for some time!
    Please PM me if you are interested!
    THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭FirstIn

I know someone that could help out with Lithuanian if you decided to go for that!
    For Estonian you could try the hair dressers in Bray in the Arcade (between the church car park to main street). There's a really nice Estonian girl there, perhaps she would help or know one of her fellow county folk that could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Hiya!
    Thanks for the info! I'll drop by that hairdressers perhaps, although the girl might be a bit alarmed : O !
    Lithuanian won't do unfortunately!
    Cheers

Advertisement