Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KJW 1911 PD Green Gas Mag (leak free)

Options
  • 13-07-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade is a KJW 1911 PD Green Gas Mag that is leak free, in full working order with no missing parts, that has only been used a couple of times & never skirmished.

Asking price is €25euros with P&P plus Paypal fees included, can meet in person depending on where your based.

Looking to trade for a KJW / TM P226 green gas mag or a ASG / KSC MAC 11 green gas mag, they must be leak free, in full working order with no missing parts & will need pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi,

I have a TM P226 mag that is unused as I don't use my Sig P226 in the field.
    I live border Dublin/Kildare so where can we meet?

Let me know.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hi,

I have a TM P226 mag that is unused as I don't use my Sig P226 in the field.
    I live border Dublin/Kildare so where can we meet?

Let me know.

Cheers.

Take it that you are offering a straight swap & if that's correct?

To pm's :D

To PMS so

This items has been traded, Mod's when you get a chance could you please mark this thread with the correct tag.

Many thanks.

Mags traded and in excellent condition.

Thanks Man.

• Advertisement

Mags traded and in excellent condition.

Thanks Man.

Same to you, the TM mag is mint :D

Advertisement